Friday, April 3, 2009

Money is Money...




I went to the other Vegas store today to help out for reasons that will go unmentioned as they don't really pertain to this story. I was the closing manager and things get pretty quiet at night over there. Late in the evening, who should come walking through the doors but 3 Hell's Angels...yeah, you read that right...


On top of that, two of them were from Luxembourg!!

I had never met a member of this motorcycle club in person, so I chatted with the one who was from right here in Vegas, since he was the only one who spoke English. I asked him some questions about the club and learned a lot! After we had talked for a couple of minutes, I commented on how much money his traveling friends were spending (about $400 each). He then proceeded to tell me that the reason they had so much money to spend was because they own the biggest brothel in Luxembourg!!!! Wow! I don't know if I'll ever talk about money and its origins with a customer again! TMI!

No comments:

Post a Comment